Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Intro

Well, I realised my first post was more of a rant than a proper introduction, so here I go..

I'm still quite young. Hopefully, I'll come off as an intelligent young person. :P

I'm quite upset about how many parents don't allow their children, especially daughters, to study abroad. I understand that there are some good universities out here, but I think studying in a foreign country teaches independence and many great qualities in a person. I hope to study medicine somewhere like Scotland or England. :)
Haha, I also want to become a pilot but that's another thing.
Oh, and a classical pianist. :P
The list could go on, but medicine's okay for now. :p
Although it may sound childish, I really want to become someone who can help people, even in the smallest ways.

Poverty, racism, IGNORANCE, these are all things I want to terminate.
I'm just another dreamer.

John Lennon's song "Imagine" sums it all up for me.

2 comments: